Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Treats!

  Happy Halloween!!

Today's project is for my daughter's classmates.  I made 32 of these little candy wrapper boxes!  They are quick and easy to do with the Big Shot.  Each one has two bite size candies... More than enough for 3 year olds.  
I used 12x12 card stock and cut it into 4 - 6x6 pieces. Then I used Stampin'Up's candy wrapper die and ran it through the Big Shot.  You  can run 2 sheets at a time to save time.  Next, I adhered a little piece of DSP 2" by 5.5" down the middle.  Then I used sticky strip to put the boxes together.  I sealed the ends with 1/8" silver mini brads and my paper piercer.  I was going to leave them with that, but decided to add a little more embellishment, so I added ribbon and a stamped image from the hostess set Mixed Medley.  

Happy Halloween!! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment