Friday, June 14, 2013

Ladybug Ink Blog Hop: New Catalog Month!!

Good Morning, Happy Friday and Welcome to our Ladybug Ink Blog Hop!
Today we are sharing ideas from the new Stampin'Up! Catalog.  You can check it out here!  It's amazing and of course there are tons of new products....my wishlist grows everyday.

My card today features the new stamp set Label Love.  It corresponds to the new Artisan Label punch and is a set for every occasion!  Also, I've used the new In Colors!!! They are fabulous!!! The new colors are Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, and Strawberry Slush.  I've used all of them in my card below except Baked Brown Sugar.

My card is quite simple and very quick and easy to put together.  Lately, this has been my style -- not necessarily because it's my style, but because, with 2 little ones, I need my crafting to be quick and easy and under 30 minutes.


Hope you enjoy the blog hop today.  Now click on over to Kay's blog to see her new catalog project!



        
Here's the lineup for today's blog posts:
Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Nichole I love simple and I think it was beautiful. It was so good to see you at our meeting this month. I am so excited you are going to Convention and being a helper. That is wonderful and your first time going is it? You will have so much fun. After all that has happened in the past couple months in our life I think it was never meant to be for Don and I to attend and we really wanted to. He made the comment yesterday, he was really glad we didn't have travel plans this year.

    ReplyDelete