Friday, August 9, 2013

Ribbon Roll Control Blog Hop!

Good Morning and Welcome to August's Ladybug Ink Blog Hop!

This month's theme is ribbon and these great ribbon organizers called Ribbon Roll Control!  I have 4 of them now and I absolutely love them.  Here's a picture to show why I love them so much.

Before I had these, I used a dowel rod and I would get so frustrated -- it was a pain when I rolled too much out and had to put it back because all the other rolls would unravel.  It was a pain when I ran out and needed to get the empty roll replaced.  All in all, I needed a better way and then, I found it!! Ribbon Roll Control was perfect and I love, love, love them!!  I don't have to worry about replacing rolls, if they'll fit, unraveling the entire collection to fix one....Worry free ribbon organization!!!

So, on to my ribbon project for today -- I saw cute little hair clips at Convention and I knew I had to recreate them for Amari! I love combing her hair and adding a cute bow although, I have to admit, we lose them all the time which is even more reason to make them myself!! 

This set is made with our Crochet Trim and Linen Thread.

This one is made with our new Cherry Cobbler 3/4" Chevron Ribbon and a little piece of Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain.

And finally, this set is made with retired ribbon from our last mini catalog and some retired buttons.


Hoe you enjoy and happy hopping!
Click on over to Kay's page to see the next ribbon project!



Here's the lineup for today's blog posts:
Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love the cute barrettes! I need to make some for the Booger! And washi tape in the ribbon roll control - genius. I was just thinking the other day of where I was going to store my washi tape. Loved your projects this month Nichole.

    ReplyDelete