Friday, October 18, 2013

Ladybug Ink Blog Hop

Good Morning and Welcome to October's Ladybug Ink Blog Hop!

Today, we are featuring Thanksgiving projects and I have to admit, I'm not quite there yet.  I've been busy working on Halloween projects... I'll get those posted soon! 

So, for today's card, I have a Thank You card.  This stamp set, Friendship Preserves, was in last year's Holiday Catalog and it made it into the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.  I love it!


The stamp set coordinates with the Window Frames Collection for the Big Shot. 

Below is another card I thought I'd share.   My upline and fellow blogger, Amber, created this card for us at our last Shoebox Swap. We used the thumping marker technique on the leaf.  This card uses the new Thinlit die.  

Here's a view of the card when it's opened. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Please click on to Kay's blog at http://ktmyldyandlife.blogspot.com/

Here's the lineup for today's blog posts:
Nichole Gonzales Jaramillo http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/. <-- You're here!


No comments:

Post a Comment