Friday, May 4, 2012

Graduation Dreams


Another Graduation card!  This card was also made for our Ladybug Ink shoebox swap.  It's a money/gift card holder graduation card!  I used my favorite stamp set, Word Play.  It's, by far, my most used stamp set.  It has greetings for all occasions from Christmas cards, birthday, graduation, wedding, thinking of you....and on and on.  I love it!

I used the Big Shot to emboss the Whisper White card stock with the polka dots embossing folder and I used the Labels Collection framelits to cut out the Black and White pieces of card stock. 
The new catalog will be out on Monday and I can't wait to see what will be in it -- I'm expecting many more framelits and edgelits!  On the inside of the card, I used Whisper White card stock and the decorative label punch to create a holder for money or a gift card.  Also, you can't really write on black card stock (unless you have a white pen), so the white card stock is necessary. 
Used in this card:
Stamp Set -- Word Play (120308 Wood, 120651 Clear)
Card Stock -- Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink -- Real red
Ribbon -- Basic Black 1/2" scallop polka
Accessories -- Big Shot, polka dot embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits, Decorative Label punch, Score Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment