Friday, May 18, 2012

Moms Are Best!

Good Morning!

It's been awhile since my last post.....I've been on bed rest for the last few weeks, so I didn't do much of anything.  I'm feeling much better now, so I'm back!!   Today's post features cards I made for Mother's day last Sunday.  I made 3 of them: one for my Mom, my Mother-in-law, and my Grandma.  They all loved them... A homemade card is so much more special than a store bought card. 
In the first card, I used Melon Mambo (my favorite color) and daffodil delight.  In the second card, I used Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz DSP.  These cards use the Big Shot for most of the layers, but they are simple and quick to make.  I used the Alphabet dies that are sadly retiring on May 31st, the Hearts framelit collection (the new catalog has even more of these!), the butterfly embosslit, and the polka dots embossing folder (my favorite folder that I probably over use).

I received my new catalog pre-order items this week and I can't wait to play! I'll be busy this weekend creating new things to show next week, so stay tuned!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment