Friday, September 14, 2012

September Ladybug Ink Blog Hop: MDS




Welcome to our Ladybug Ink Blog Hop!!! This month we are featuring our MDS projects.  I'm not a pro at MDS, but I'm learning thanks to Heather Summers' online MDS class.  The new MDS2 has so many neat features that make scrapbooking so much fun -- now to just find the time especially with a newborn and 3 year old. 

I've been pretty bad about keeping up with my children's scrapbooks, so with the arrival of my 2nd child, I vowed to take notes, journal and scrapbook more often so I don't forget.  The time goes by so quickly and unfortunately, so do some of the memories.  I have to say that I'm not doing as well as I had hoped, but I was able to get an announcement together and MDS made it very easy, quick and, most importantly, cute!

Thank you for stopping by and keep hopping on to Miss Kay's blog next!


Thank you for stopping by!
Here's the list of my fellow bloggers:
Nichole Jaramillo <-- You're here!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie patootie!
    I also love the colors you used on your announcement.

    ReplyDelete