Friday, August 17, 2012

Merry August!

Christmas cards in August?!?!  I guess it's never too early to start preparing for the Holiday Season!  I have loved this stamp set for quite some time but I kept putting off purchasing it.  Finally, I got it! And I'm so happy I did.  It is such a pretty set and can be used to make quick, easy, and pretty cards.  If making a lot of cards for friends and family, especially during the holidays, I'll appreciate the "easy to make" cards so much more! 

Thanks for looking!

Used in this card:
Stamp Set -- Merry & Type
Card Stock -- Whisper White, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Ink -- Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White Craft
Ribbon -- Gumball Green 3/8" Stiched Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Accessories -- Rhinestone basic jewels


Merry & Type -- 122550 Wood, 122552 Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment