Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

This is a quick post featuring a card I made for our Ladybug Ink card swap.


I used the new fringe scissors and I CASED (Copy and Share Everything) the bunny from Mary Fish, my SU idol.  I don't really buy seasonal stamp sets or word stamp sets, so I used MDS (My Digital Studio) to create the Happy Easter!  I printed it out and punched it with the Oval punch.  

To get your supplies today, check out my online store at nichole.stampinup.net

Products Used:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stiched Grosgrain 
Accessories: Big Shot, SAB Polka dots embossing folder, fringe scissors, basic pearls, 1-1/4" circle punch, Extra large oval punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, Boho blossoms punch


No comments:

Post a Comment