Friday, April 18, 2014

Stampin'Up! News - April Edition

Good Morning,


There's lots of news coming from Stampin'Up! and something I'm extremely excited about!  Stampin'Up! has teamed with Becky Higgins of Project Life!!! I love it!  When I explain to people that I'm a Stampin'Up! demonstrator and what exactly that means, I always struggle when they ask me about scrapbooking.  It's just not something I'm passionate about.  I think that traditional scrapbooking takes too much time, it's hard to come up with layouts, and at the end of the day, I really care about is the pictures and the short story about the picture.  Lately, I've started using Stampin'Up's This and That line and I love it.

Now that SU has partnered with Project Life, I know I will LOVE to scrapbook again!! And to add to my happy week, Stampin'Up! announced this morning, FREE SHIPPING from 4/21 - 4/25!!! The retired list comes out on Monday, 4/21, so check back and get ready to place your orders!! 

You can shop online at nichole.stampinup.net 24/7 or contact me at nicholevg@gmail.com to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment