Monday, July 22, 2013

Back from My 1st Convention!

I just got back from my 1st Stampin'Up! convention and it was amazing.  I learned a ton, am truly inspired, and I came home with lots of goodies!! 

I love my paper crafting hobby and the best part about convention was the information and ideas that other successful demonstrators and the Stampin'Up! Staff shared about how to share my hobby with others.  I'm looking forward to putting my new knowledge to work and using my blog is the first step. In the coming weeks, I'll be sharing what I learned and the new products I came home with!

So, at convention, it is tradition to give your roomies little presents.  Today, I'm showing my gift to my roommates.  I stayed with 3 other demonstrators in my upline, Ladybug Ink: Carmelita, Angela and Miquelita. Here's what I have them:
I used our Tag a Bag gift bags and the accessory kit. They are only $3.95 for 10, so it's an easy and inexpensive gift bag that could be used for any occasion: baby showers, bridal showers, birthday party favors, hostess gifts... You get it.  I tied the bag with Raspberry Ripple ribbon. The stamp set is Label Love and coordinates with the Artisan Label Punch.  The stamp set has 7 stamps... Something for every occasion. Check out my online store to place your order today!

Upcoming class: Birthday Card Stamp a Stack on August 3rd.  RSVP online at Nichole.stampinup.net

Promotion: Paper Pumpkin is $10 for the first 2 months!! Sign up now at mypaperpumpkin.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment