Monday, July 22, 2013

Goodies from Convention!! And My Own Stamp with Undefined!

Look at all my new Stampin'Up! Products!!

I received over 7 new stamp sets, make and takes, roommate gifts, a Paper Pumpkin kit, washi tape, a nd a beautiful backpack (not pictured) to carry it all in.  I ended up checking an extra bag on the way home!!  

On the bottom left of the picture, there's a wood stamp.  It's called Undefined.  It's a new product from Stampin'Up! that allows you to design and carve your own stamp! It's pretty amazing and I was able to try it out at Convention.  Check it out:
So, I have to admit that I didn't do it right, but I don't know if you can tell.  Well, my original plan was to create a monogram stamp... N for Nichole.  I drew the sun and butterfly around it to make it cute!  I stood in line for awhile waiting to get my chance to carve and when I was called to my spot, I panicked!! I way overthought it... Which is silly because I'm a stamper and know they need to be backwards...so when I transferred the image and realized it was backwards, I transferred it again and carved it the way it should have stamped.....

I think I lost you haha -- anyway... My stamp doesn't have a N after all but I ordered another kit to make a better one!  They are really fun!  My next project is to have Amari write her name (it's super cute at this age) and carve it out so I can cherish the memory and stamp her items like thank you card, birthday cards, etc. 

You can order your Undefined kit today for $19.95!! And refills are only $9.95.  Contact me today at nicholevg@gmail.com or place your order online at Nichole.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!  


Current Stampin’Up! Promotions:

Join the Stampin’Up! Family now and get a Free Project Kit in addition to your starter kit!  Only $99 and you’ll get over $150 in product, plus great discounts on future purchases, attend my classes and team meetings for free, an exclusive demonstrator magazine called Stampin' Success, and much more! Talk to me about it today!


Check out my blog for creative ideas and inspiration at http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/
For the class schedule and to RSVP for upcoming classes, please go to my Stampin’Up! website.

To shop online 24/7, go to my store here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment