Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention Make and Take Helper

Good Morning!

Today, I'm sharing a Convention Make and Take project. 
We were given 5 projects to complete and this one was my favorite.  It's the Tag A Box Gift Box!  We also used one of the stamp sets we received, Hello, Lovely.  Isn't it cute?
So, I'm not too big on the feathers, but they were super easy to make and add a nice touch to the box.  You punch a circle with any size punch. Then, insert your circle in the punch again to get the size of feather you desire.  Next, use your snips to cut along the sides, giving it the feather flair! 
You may not be able to tell the size of the box, but they are large enough to hold cookies, onesies for a baby, golf balls and tees for a Man's gift or....
.....................Washi Tape for a stamper!!!

At this year's Convention, I was selected to be a Make and Take helper!! It's quite an honor and only a few are chosen.... 5800 demonstrators attended and only ~75 were picked!! I got a special sneak peek of the projects and made mine a day before everyone else.
Andrea Withers, the Stampin'Up! Employee that coordinated the Make and Take session, gave us these badges to identify ourselves. 
It was a really great experience! It made my first Convention even better!!

Thanks for stopping by!  


Current Stampin’Up! Promotions:

Join the Stampin’Up! Family now and get a Free Project Kit in addition to your starter kit!  Only $99 and you’ll get over $150 in product, plus great discounts on future purchases, attend my classes and team meetings for free, an exclusive demonstrator magazine called Stampin' Success, and much more! Talk to me about it today!


Check out my blog for creative ideas and inspiration at http://nicholesu.blogspot.com/
For the class schedule and to RSVP for upcoming classes, please go to my Stampin’Up! website.

To shop online 24/7, go to my store here.
If you have an idea for a class, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment