Monday, August 6, 2012

Celebrate!

Today I'm showing the invitation I made for my daughter's 3rd Birthday party.  This year, we had her party at Peter Piper's and she had a blast!  I really wanted to use the cupcake punch for her invitation and I'm glad I did! I think they are really cute and girly.  I used the 2010-2011 In Colors for the card but they are now retired. The picture doesn't show it well, but the cupcake looks
like it is really frosted - I used crystal effects to give it a layer of shine! 


Used in this card:
Stamp Set -- Outlined Occasions
Card Stock -- Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink -- 2010-2011 In Color Stampin' Write markers
Accessories -- White Grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects, Cupcake Builder Punch, Eyelet border punch, Polka dot embossing folder, paper crimper

Join us on August 14th at 6:30pm for our August Stamp A Stack! I'll be showing the cards we'll make over the next few days! There will be 5 designs and you'll make 2 of each one.  You'll get the new catalog and holiday catalog, snacks, door prizes and more.  Cost is $20


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment