Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Floral Birthday Wishes


Yay! Last night's class was a success! We made great cards and had a good time! I love stamping with others. The next class will be on August 29th and we'll be making a different set of cards.  In September, I'll be starting Christmas cards and I'll have a separate class for 3-D objects like ornaments and other Christmas gifts. Check back for dates and info!
I've been trying to clean out and organize my craft room lately.  I have a lot of retired products that I'm trying to use up and now, I'm regretting that I don't use them before.  I tend to "hoard" my Designer Series Paper (DSP) especially, so this catalog year, I'm going to try and be less stingy with it! We'll see how it goes....
This card is my first attempt to use up the DSP!  It's been retired, but I love the flowers.  I used the Reason To Smile stamp set for the 1st time as well! 


Used in this card:
Stamp Set -- Occasional Quotes (retired)
Card Stock -- Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Beyond The Garden DSP (retired)
Ink -- Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Old Olive
Ribbon -- Pink Grosgrain (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment