Thursday, August 16, 2012

Move over Night Of Navy... Midnight Muse is here!

This is a little late today but I made it!  It doesn't make any sense but now that I'm home on maternity leave, I can't get anything done!  I accomplish so much more when I'm working.... That still doesn't make me want to go back anytime soon though! Haha
I made this card for one of our Ladybug Ink card swaps a few months ago.  This card features all new products in the 2012-2013 catalog including the new In Colors.  At first, I wasn't too fond of the yellow color, called Summer Starfruit, but it's growing on me.  Honestly, it looks a lot like the baby's stinky diapers, but it looks well when combined with other colors especially my new favorite color, Midnight Muse - the dark blue color.  Night of Navy used to be my favorite but it's been replaced!

Thanks for looking!

Don't forget to sign up for my next class/Stamp-A-Stack on August 29th!!!

Items used in this card:
Stamp Set -- Layered Labels 
Card Stock --  Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Patio Party DSP
Ink -- Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Accessories -- Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits

126916 Patio Party DSP
127070 Wood/127072 Clear - Layered Labels Stamp Set
127003 Apothecary Accents Framelit Dies for use with the Big Shot (coordinates with the Layered Labels stamp set)

No comments:

Post a Comment