Monday, April 30, 2012

Cupcake Fun

Good Morning!

We had a weekend full of birthdays and graduations, so I made a few cards to celebrate!  I've been on bed rest for almost a week, so making cards is just about all I can do when I'm not in bed :(  I made today's card for my 10 year old cousin....

This card uses our cupcake punch and corresponding stamp set, Create a Cupcake.  We made a card similar to this at our shoebox swap and I loved it.  The cupcake on the left is embossed with our melon scented embossing powder (although you can't tell or smell in the picture).  I used embossing folders and our paper crimper tool.  I just got it in my last order and I love it!  This item, unfortunately, is on the retired list, so get yours before May 31st at my online store!

Items used in this card:
Stamp Set -- Create a Cupcake (121915 Wood, 121982 Clear)
Card Stock -- Melon Mambo, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Ink --  Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Deight
Ribbon --Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (on retired list)
Accessories -- Polka Dot embossing folder, Big Shot, Lattice embossing folder, paper crimer (on retired list), large oval punch, scallop oval punch, eyelet border punch (on retired list), Stampin Dimensionals


There's lots of news to share with you today:
  • Today is the last day to purchase from the Occasions Mini -- check out the link on the right and place your order today!
  • It's also the last day to order the Summer Smooches collection.  It will be back on June 1st, but don't wait, stock up now.
  • Retired Stamps list -- Get the retired stamp sets before May 31st
  • Retired Accessories list -- Get these before they sell out.  Once they're gone, they are gone :(
  • A new $99 Starter Kit is coming out tomorrow, May 1st!  Check back tomorrow for more information. 
  • The new catalog will be available with your order beginning May 7th!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment