Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Bunnies

Good Morning and Happy Friday! 

I didn't get to post yesterday because all my time went to creating
 today's cute project. 

I made these cute little bunnies for my daughter's classmates and teachers.  Easter came so quick this year! I used the Big Shot and punches for everything.

Supplies: 
Big Shot
Top Note Die
1/2" circle punch
1" circle punch
small heart punch
large oval punch
scallop oval punch
Whisper White card stock
Black card stock
Blushing Bride card stock
Melon Mambo scallop dots ribbon
Soft Suede ink pad


They came out really cute and her teachers and classmates loved them!  I'm going to make a few more for Sunday, but I'm going to make them into cute baskets and put goodies inside. 

Happy Easter and thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment