Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 4!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!

Today's post features the 2nd batch of cards swaps from our monthly team meeting.  The first card is Carmelita's.  She cut out the butterflies using the Big Shot die and DSP and ran it through the lattice embossing folder.  It's very cute and I love the colors!
The next card is Amber's.  She used all of our new projects featured in the Occasions Mini.  The new pleated ribbon is my current favorite accessory.

This card is Ruth's.  She used the lattice embossing folder also and made a masculine card.  I always struggle with masculine cards, so I'll probably use this idea in the future.
This next card is one of my favorites from this month's meeting.  Kim Madrid created this and I love it.  She used quite a few of our Big Shot products including the embossing folders, framelits, and embosslits.

The last card for today is by LaRee.  She used the embossing folder and the new edgelits in the Occasions Mini.  The picture didn't come out that great, but 'Thank You' is heat embossed. 
Tomorrow's post will feature the remaining cards from this month's meeting. 

Also, check out the link to my upcoming class on April 22nd!  It's a Tea Party!  Join us for an afternoon of tea and crafts.  I'll be posting more information in the coming weeks, so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment