Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Riding Hood Red Mixed Bunch

Today I have another sneak peek for you from Sunday's Tea Party! We'll be making four projects -- three 3-D gift items and one simple but cute card shown here.  I won't show anymore items from the class until after Sunday so I don't spoil the fun and anticipation!

 I fell in love with the Occasions Mini this year and I wanted to buy the whole catalog -- I guess I almost have.  The stamp set used is called Mixed Bunch and it has a coordinating punch, Blossom punch, that cuts out the blossoms perfectly.  That's what I love about Stampin'Up! products -- everything coordinates!  From colors to punches to Big Shot dies -- everything goes together and makes crafting so much easier.  For example, if you purchase card stock in a certain color, you can buy the same color of buttons, ribbon, brads, ink, etc.  Creating homemade cards is effortless!

In this card, I also used our new Edgelit die and Adorning Accents embossing folder for the Big Shot on the bottom of the card.  It is quick and easy and adds an extra WOW factor to the card.  I can't wait for Sunday's class -- my guests are in for a treat! 

In this card:
Stamp Set -- Mixed Bunch
Card Stock -- Riding Hood Red and Twitterpated DSP
Ink -- Riding Hood Red
Accessories -- Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing folder, Blossom punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Candy Cane buttons (retired)

Thank you for looking!  Come back tomorrow :)

Shop online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment