Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tea Shoppe Thank You


I made this card for each attendee of my Stampin'Up! Tea Party class.  I really like the way it turned out!  After two years of being a demo, I'm finally starting to be satisfied with the outcome of my projects and cards.  It's taken me awhile to find my niche. Inside the card, it's stamped with the "Cup of Thanks" stamp and the three little stamps.  I attached my business card and a printed thank you note on the inside with a paper clip so that the attendees can re-use it as a thank you card later.  


Items used in this card:
Stamp Sets -- Tea Shoppe (125545 Wood, 125547 Clear)
Card Stock -- Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Twitterpated DSP, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink -- Riding Hood Red
Ribbon -- Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon, Linen thread
Accessories -- Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Scallop Trim border punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop oval, Postage Stamp punch, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder
 

No comments:

Post a Comment