Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Week 2!

Good Morning! I've made it to the second week of the blog and am excited for the next few weeks to come. I recieved my Stampin'Up! order today for my upcoming Tea Party on April 22nd, so I've been busy playing and preparing for the big day. I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I won't be posting my new projects just yet. It's not too late to sign up for the Tea Party. Today's post features the project that started it all -- my obsession and love for paper crafting! I joined Stampin'Up! almost 2 years ago for the sole purpose of creating my Wedding invitations. I really didn't think that I would last as a demonstrator for this long, but once I started attending our monthly team meetings with my upline and fellow demos, used the resources on the Stampin'Up! Demo website, and started reading our Stampin' Success magazine each month, I found so many ideas and projects that I wanted to create and couldn't help but buy everything in the catalog (not quite but almost). So, onto my first project:
Our colors were navy blue (Night of Navy), red (Cherry Cobbler), and white (Whisper White). We also used a lot of roses, so I used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder and the corresponding stamp set, Fifth Avenue Floral. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment