Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 2

Good Morning!  It's Day 2 of my blog and I was so excited last night that I didn't get much sleep.  Today's card features items from Sale A Bration that can be earned for free!  Unfortunately, Sale A Bration ended on Saturday, but it will be back next year!  I love this stamp set and the DSP, so I'm sad that Sale A Bration is over, but I think this will be a stamp set that I hang on to for a while. 

In this card:
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Pool Party CS, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding

Stay tuned for more fun as I move into the Occassions Mini and prepare for the new catalog coming out on June 1st! 

Join me at my next class on April 22nd from 2pm - 4pm.  It's a Tea Party!  More details can be found at my SU Site.  Register today by emailing me at nicholevg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment